This frozen yoghurt bark studded with fresh berries is such a fun treat for kids and adults alike.
Simple and nutritious, it’s a great alternative sweet dessert or a light and refreshing snack. The mixed berries offer a wonderful abundance of nutrition including vitamins, minerals, fibre and other plant nutrients such as antioxidants that help protect us. Plus, the natural yoghurt may not only contain live cultures that are linked to all sorts of digestive health benefit but vitamin B12 and calcium, two specific nutrients that vegetarians often need to consume more of.
- 500g plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp granola
- 300g mixed berries
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice the strawberries into think slices.
- Pour the yoghurt on to the parchment paper and spread out with the back of a spoon into a thick layer.
- Arrange the berries on the yoghurt and sprinkle over the granola.
- Freeze overnight and then cut into segments with a sharp knife.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer and enjoy cold!
Recipe provided by Rhitrition https://rhitrition.com/