Makes a single snack pot.
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 4-5 raspberries
- 4-5 blueberries
- 2 dried apricots sliced, or can used dried dates or mango.
- Sprinkle of seeds – chia, flaxseed, linseed.
- Slice the strawberries across ways forming strawberry circles. Place these at the base of the pot.
- Spoon over the natural yoghurt.
- Scattered the raspberries over the next layer. These can also be mushed.
- Next up, sprinkle over some mushed or roughly chopped blueberries.
- Add in the wedges of dried apricots.
- Add over a few pinches of chia seeds, flaxseeds or linseeds.
Note: This snack pot is great for before school, as a break time snack or to recoup after school. In these instances it is best made in a lidded container.