Adding the raspberries to this chic chocolate bark adds colour and sweetness. Loved by all, this can be served as a cheeky little snack or as an elegant accompaniment to an after dinner coffee.
Serves 8 – 10
- 200g Dark Chocolate (70%)
- 100g White Chocolate
- 100g Salted Pretzels
- 125g Raspberries
- 80g Cashews, almonds, pistachios or a nut of your choice.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a heat proof bowl over a pan of boiling water. Do the same with the white chocolate.
- Place some baking parchment onto a baking tray. Pour over the ark chocolate in an even layer. Follow this by drizzling the white chocolate in random swirls over the dark chocolate.
- Crunch up the pretzels into smaller pieces and sprinkle over the chocolate. Add the nuts, either whole or chop and then scatter the raspberries over. Place in the fridge to set.
Once set, remove from the fridge, and break into pieces to serve.