- 2 eggs
- 80ml milk
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 4 slices of bread
- 100g strawberry
- 100g raspberry
- 100g blackberry
- Put a pan on a low heat and add all the berries with a tablespoon of water and slowly heat until the berries have softened and released some of there juices to make a nice sauce.
- While the berries are cooking start the French toast
- Beat the eggs, milk, and cinnamon together. Whisk until well blended.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, allowing bread to soak up some of the mixture.
- Melt some butter (or use vegetable oil) in a large frying pan on medium high heat.
- Add as many slices of bread onto the skillet as will fit at a time.
- Fry until brown on both sides, flipping the bread when necessary.