Makes around 3-4 skewers. Ideal age for children: 4 years+
- Children’s small fruit skewers (can use cocktail sticks)
- A selection of berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- Natural yoghurt dip.
- Place a selection of berries in different pots.
- This recipe is all about involving children. You can do one as a demonstration but then observe them and let them thread the berries onto the skewers.
- Once done they can then be eaten as they are or dipped into natural yoghurt.
Note: Supervision is needed for this one as you will need to watch them with the ends of the sticks!