- 200g of caster sugar
- Zest of 1 lime
- 4 or 5 drops of fresh lime juice
- Massive handful of mint
- Massive handful of corriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 punnet of your favourite berries
- Sparkling water (for mocktail)
- Suggestion – delicious also with Rum or tequila.
- Ice ice baby
- To make the tropical sugar; blitz 200g of sugar, the zest of a lime, 4 or 5 drops of fresh lime juice, massive handful of mint & corriander (remove stalks!). Blitz until sand like texture.
- . Muddle the berries with 5 mint leaves & the juice of 1 lime in a cocktail shaker. Add 2 ice cubes and shake well. (if adding tequila or rum – add at this stage)
- Wet the rim of your cocktail glass and dip into the tropical sugar to coat evenly.
- Strain the mocktail through a sieve and pour into the glass rimmed with sugar. Top up with sparkling water.
- Serve with berry & mint garnish