Makes about 8 portions.
*The mixture can either be spooned into cupcakes papers or poured onto a flat tray and then sliced up into oaty squares.
- 150g porridge oats
- 150ml of your usual milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp. of smooth peanut butter
- 2 handfuls of raspberries (about 15 in number)
- 2 handfuls of blueberries (about 15 in number)
- Pour the oats into a mixing bowl.
- Pour over the milk.
- In a separate dish mush up the two ripe bananas.
- Next mix the smooth peanut butter into the banana mix.
- Now mix the banana and peanut mix into the porridge and milk.
- Mush the raspberries in a cup and then stir into the oat based mixture.
- Finally add the blueberries – as they are of chopped up slightly.
- As noted above the mixture can either be spooned into cupcakes papers or poured onto a flat tray and then sliced up into oaty squares.
- Cook on 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes and then allow to cool. Yum!