Makes 1-2 portions.
- 100g porridge oats
- Around 100ml of your usual milk.
- A handful of raspberries
- A handful of blueberries
- Flaxseeds, linseeds, chia seeds, squeeze of honey (optional extra)
On the eve of a school day:
- Pour the porridge oats into a breakfast bowl on the eve of a school day.
- Pour the milk over the oats – just so that it covers the oats.
- Place the porridge oats and milk into the fridge.
On the morning of a school day.
- Simply take the bowl out of the fridge – all done!
- Place a handful of raspberries (about 7) into a small cup and mush with a fork.
- These can then be place on top, to the side or mixed into the porridge – turns it a nice pink.
- Mush, chop or simply scatter a pinch of blueberries into the porridge.
- The porridge can then be served as it is or flaxseed, linseed or chia seeds could be scattered on top and a squeeze of honey mixed in. Delicious.