In times like these… you deserve this!
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 45ml Tequila
- 30ml Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 15ml Orange Liqueur
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Garnishes: Frozen Raspberries, Slice of Lime, Rosemary or Mint
- Glass Rim: Extra Sugar
- Take your frozen raspberries and run them under hot water until thawed a bit. Then place the raspberries into a fine-mesh strainer and use a spoon to press raspberry juice into a bowl.
- Pour 25g sugar onto a plate. Get your glass. Wet the rim of your glass with water and twirl the rim around in the sugar to coat it.
- Into your glass place 30ml raspberry juice, 45ml tequila, 30ml lime juice, 15ml orange liqueur, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Stir and add ice + garnishes. ENJOY!
Non Alcoholic Margarita
Just swap the alcohol for sparkling water.