1 sachet Gelatin
450ml apple juice
15-18 Ripe Strawberries
- Measure out 6 tsp boiling water into a jug. Sprinkle on the gelatine, then whisk carefully until it dissolves.
- Pour in the juice and whisk, making sure it’s all mixed in.
- Pull the green hulls out of the strawberries. Use a knife to cut them into slices or small chunks.
- Put some pieces of strawberry into 6 small glass pots. They should be full but with plenty of room around them.
- Pour the juice into 6 small plastic pots, filling them almost to the top. Put them on a plate or tray in the fridge to set. They will take about 4 hours to set.
- When the jellies are set, they can be stored in the fridge until needed